Would you prefer to stick with your outdated car? The fact that it is outdated, can it carry loads when you are going on a trip with the family? Of course, you wanted to have a heavy-duty truck that can carry all the loads. With that, you are not going to miss out on some important things to bring, especially those large materials like the camping tent. Now is the right time to change the daily steering wheel that you always hold with the newly updated model of Chevrolet truck. On top of the already-offered engines in the market, you would say that you wanted to have a turbocharged four-cylinder. Certified Chevrolet Silverado Houston offers you a newly-updated turbo diesel with a full-size pickup truck.
Which Silverado 1500 is the best?
Buyers may like the lower trim levels with its reasonable prices and usually picked approach. Thus, you need to be picking, cautious and careful about your choice of Chevy models. Therefore, certain specifications of the truck must be listed and make sure that all of them are present on the truck before buying. Chevy has a full suite when speaking about safety features. The new features added on the Chevy Silverado Houston 2020 is the adaptive cruise control, parking sensors, and the blind-spot monitoring.
This year’s model of Certified Chevy Silverado Houston 1500 comes with a full-size pickup truck with eight trim levels, namely:
- Work Truck (WT). It is powered with a 4.3L V6 engine of 305 lb-ft torque and 285 horsepower). The standard equipment includes air conditioning, steel wheels, Bluetooth, a 6-speaker audio system, a 7″ touchscreen, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay.
- Custom. It has a custom trim level with front tow hooks, cruise control, and heated and power mirrors.
- Custom Trail Boss. It has a 4-wheel-drive, a trailering package, and the Z71 off-road suspension.
- LT. A 2.7L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine paired with 8-speed auto transmission. Added features are tailgate damper, LED headlights, and 8″ touchscreen.
- RST. It has a remote start and in-bed lighting added with a power-release and power-locking tailgate.
- LT Trail Boss. It has a 5.3L V8 engine paired to a 10-speed auto transmission and 4WD. It offers Z71 suspension and trailering package contents.
- LTZ. It has a 5.3L V8 with an 8-speed automatic. It is also added with an HD rear-view cam, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, dual-zone auto climate control, a trailer brake controller, heated front seats, a navigation system, and 2 120-volt power outlets.
- High Country. It has rear parking sensors, pads on front, a spray-on bed liner, a power-up-and-down tailgate, ventilated front seats, a 7-speaker Bose Audio System, heated second-row seats, rear cross-traffic alert, wireless phone charging, blind-spot monitoring, and lane departure warning.
Like any other full-size trucks, 2020 Silverado has available bed configurations and varying cab. It has four full-size doors with the following features:
- Two-door regular cab
- Four-door extended cab
- Crew cab
But, it depends on the cab selection. The 3 available bed sizes have a shorter 5ft 8″ bed, 8ft long bed, and a 6.5ft bed. Pick which model you think suits your taste and needs.