This Angular JS training is about TypeScript and Angular JS. Hence, these are the minimum qualifications required:
- Knowledge of CSS and some programming experience is desired
At the Angular training, students are provided with the following:
- Downloadable e-resource book
- One credit per hour of training
What Will You Learn In Angular JS Training?
The Angular training is made of separate modules which help you grasp one important concept or topic at a time as you gradually build your knowledge base. It begins with the fundamentals as students learn the place Angular6 has in the larger picture of web application development. You will learn about the previous Angular versions, the different functions and interfaces of the framework, the building blocks, and libraries of Angular, amongst many more crucial topics. There will be lessons on the new features of Angular7 and course participants will learn how to upgrade the framework, test an application, and deploy it too.
The important topics covered are:
- Learn how to test your applications
- Learn how to communicate with servers and make your project functional
- How Angular uses MVC to build web applications or SPAs
- The basics of AngularJS 2.0
- Improvement on Version 1
- Understand about Dependency Injection
- Understand about modules and their uses
- Create Custom filters, Custom Directive and isolate scopes in Directive
What Is The Training About?
Angular training has the following features:
- Immersive workshop to help you inculcate basics of Angular JS 2.0
- Learning through industry-relevant practical hands-on tutorials and exercises
- Understanding the various layers of Angular JS 2.0
- Getting tutored and mentored by certified industry experts
- Gaining access to online libraries of extensive code-base
- Building and deploying your own Angular JS application
What Is The Scope For This Course?
In a competitive modern world, it is crucial to stay abreast and update your skill-sets to include futuristic technology and tools. Angular6 can be your route to lucrative career prospects. Most developers earn well and take up professional certifications that endorse their domain expertise. The supply of trained personnel never appears to catch up with the demand.
Here Are The Prerequisites:
Before registering for the Angular or other courses, check out Zeolearn. If you still have any queries, let us help address your concerns!