Despite the fact that DHI hair transplantation has been applied for about 10 years, it is a strategy that we began to hear progressively after 2016. What are the strategies utilized in hair transplantation activities? We have been confronting three strategies since the start of hair transplantation applications. Those strategies can be recorded as pursues:
1. FUT: Follicular Unit Transplantation
2. FUE: Follicular Unit Extraction
3. DHI: Direct Hair Implantation
What is DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) is the way toward expelling the benefactor zone (the territory where the hair is taken) with uncommon needles made for DHI and putting it in the region to be planted with a similar needle inside 1-2 minutes. DHI is the principal FUE technique that rings a bell with regards to hair transplant in Punjab, however there are a few striking contrasts between the two strategies.
What are the distinctions of the DHI strategy from the traditional FUE?
– One of the most significant contrasts of DHI hair transplantation technique is to enable hair to be transplanted without shaving.
– Since the hair follicles are transplanted inside 1-2 minutes after expulsion from the benefactor territory, the hair follicles can’t hold up outside the body. This limits the probability of harm to the hair follicles.
– In territories where hair isn’t totally shed, it is simpler to plant between hairs.
– Especially in limited regions hair transplantation should be possible all the more seriously.
What are the Disadvantages of DHI Method?
– Operation takes longer contrasted with the exemplary FUE. For instance, a FUE activity of 4,000 unions can be finished in a normal of 6 hours, while this number of DHI hair transplants can be finished in 2 days, leaving 6 hours out of each day.
– The strategy is exceptionally touchy and requires outrageous consideration. This builds the expense of the strategy.
– Since the opening of the channels is unique in relation to the traditional FUE, it is imperative to apply it by an expert in hair transplantation focus with adequate experience.
– After each root is taken in DHI technique is planted without pausing. In this manner, putting these roots at a similar point and heading with the recently planted roots in the zone to be planted is an encounter that requires understanding.
Is sans shave planting done uniquely by DHI technique?
No, all strategies can be unshaved hair transplantation. Both the FUT technique and the FUE strategy can be applied to the patient without shaving. In FUT and FUE techniques, unshaved hair transplantation isn’t just shaving the zone to be transplanted. In these techniques, the territory to be acquired is shaved once more. To additionally extend this, if an individual’s hair is long (for instance, women), the territory between the different sides of the head, which is the region to be taken, is shaved and the roots are expelled from this region. There is larger part of the men in Punjab who are experiencing hair loss and need a changeless answer for getting free from this.