Since time immemorial, marketing has been about bridging the gap between the right buyers with the right product in the right place at the right time. In this era of digitization, products are being sold online at a pace that is accelerating each passing day. As a result, the time & online space form a “digital continuum”. There are various methods to profitable pluck the fruits of this digital continuum. One of the ways to do that efficiently is through Orm services India
SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization. In simple terms, SEO means manipulating the algorithm of search engines so that your website becomes more & more visible. SEO helps to make your website gain enormous traction in the form of huge internet traffic. This is done by including relevant keywords, phrases, metadata, etc on your web page. Thus, the aim of Seo service in Jaipur is to make your website appear as high as possible in the search results, also referred to as Page Speed.
Marketing strategies of Seo service
Marketing strategies are broadly classified into 2 categories –
- Outbound marketing – It is a kind of “push” marketing, where messages are targeted to a large audience in an effort to sell products. Various tactics like cold calling, social media advertisements, mass emailing, interruptive ads, etc. It can be visualized as non-permissive “one-way” internet traffic.
- Inbound marketing – It is a type of “pull” marketing, where the audience is attracted towards the content rather than the content pushed towards the audience. In a way, it becomes customer-centric. It is amenable to customization requested by the customer. Inbound marketing includes strategies such as blogging, enriching content, the addition of metadata, usage of keywords, implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), etc. It is generally viewed as being a permissive & organic way of marketing.
Advantages of SEO
From the vantage point of online space, the content developer & the end-user have several advantages that they can accrue from Search Engine Optimization –
- Finding accurate content quicker.
- Building brand recognition.
- Marinating brand credibility.
- Increased traction of internet traffic.
- No need for placing ads for gaining traction hence cost-effective.
- Using a nuanced strategy to target the customer base.
- Survival of the fittest in the economic landscape.
- Reaching the wider market by implementing the idea of “Six degrees of separation”.
- Access to location data of the end-users.
- Enhances the user experience by drawing hem accurately towards their search query.
- Customers are more informed.
Scope for SEO
With a million users being added every day into the online space, the online market is bigger than ever before. As such more & more people enter the digital market, in the form of buyers. They can be buyers of anything, vis-à-vis of content, of products, of services & so on. This creates a huge potential for their counterparts, i.e. the sellers in the digital market.
Search Engine Optimization is one of the rare, cost-effective strategies which help you build your brand in a simple way. It helps in increasing sales in a cost-effective manner. As a result, SEO has become not a tactic, but a long term strategy for smart businesses. To invest in Orm services India is to invest in future.