All You Need to Know About BITSAT 2019 Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology and Science will soon be releasing application form for admission into BITS for the upcoming year i.e. 2019. Applications are to be registered in online mode only.
BITSAT offers a range of courses in engineering, pharmacy and science. Candidates seeking admission in BITS in any of the following may apply and take the entrance examination for the same.
Notification for BITSAT 2019 has already been out.Before filling up the application form, one should go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly, failing which, application would get rejected at any stage of admission process while verification.
Here we would discuss the registration process, application form and eligibility criteria in detail.
BITSAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2019 is based on the following parameters:
Age: There is no age limit for appearing in BITSAT 2019.
Qualifying exam: Candidates applying for the exam must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board having mathematics, physics and chemistry as mandatory subjects.
Minimum marks required in qualifying exam: Appearing candidate must have secured an aggregate of 75% in physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology in class XII along with a minimum of 60% in each of these subjects individually.
Important Dates Regarding BITSAT 2019 Application Form:
- Starting date of registration: 3rd week of December 2018
- Last date to apply online: 2nd week of March 2019
- Application correction window: 3rd week of March 2019
- Date of exam: 3rd or in last week of May 2019
If not already registered, candidates first need to register themselves on official website for subsequent logins.
Steps to register online:-
- bits-pilani.ac.in is the official website where candidate have to click on “Allow me to Apply Online”
- After this, submission of basic details such as full name, gender, date of birth and email ID.
- After registration is done successfully, candidates would be allotted registration number and password unique for everyone.
BITSAT 2019: Filling up the Application Form
- Login using your registration number and password allotted at the time of registration.
- Fill up the asked details carefully and verify simultaneously. You can edit the data mistakenly filled by clicking on “update” button and confirm the amends made.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make fee payment using credit card/ debit card/ net banking. Fee may also be paid using e-challan of ICICI bank. It is to be noted here that on successful payment of fee, it would not be refunded in any case.
Fee Structure for BITSAT 2019:
- For male candidates, application fee is Rs. 2,950.
- For female candidates, application fee is Rs. 2,450
- For candidates choosing Dubai as exam center, both male and female, charge of application form is Rs. 4,500.
BITSAT 2019: Slot Booking
Candidates may book slots and date of examination for BITSAT 2019 tentatively from fourth week of March 2019. The procedure for slot booking is as follows:
- Login using your application form number, gender, email address and date of birth.
- Then, students would be allowed to select a slot for themselves as per their convenience on grounds of exam city, date and slot.
- The opportunity is based on first come first serve so the candidates are advised to book their slots at earliest.
- Once the due date for slot booking is reached and if candidates have not booked their slots themselves, in that condition, they would be allotted the slots automatically.