How to fill NEET PG 2019 Application Form
NEET PG 2019 Application Forms will be released online in the last week of October 2018 (expected). Candidates with MBBS degree can apply at www.nbe.edu.in. The exam will be conducted on January 6, 2019 through computer based mode.
The application fee is INR 3750 for General/OBC candidates and INR 2750 for reserved category candidates. Students have to submit their applications before the last week of November 2018.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is a national level entrance exam held for the students’ who want to pursue the medical course. This exam is divided into two parts. One part is for undergraduate (i.e., NEET UG) students who want to do MBBS or BDS and the other part is for the post graduates (i.e., NEET PG) for postgraduate medical courses. NEET is a must for all medical students.
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for this exam are –
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have an MBBS degree
- Candidates who possess a provisional MBBS pass certificate as per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
How to Apply for NEET PG 2019
The application forms for NEET PG 2019 will be released by the last week of October 2018 through online mode at nbe.edu.in. Candidates who wish to apply are required to visit the official website and submit their applications with required fee.
Follow the below steps to fill NEET PG Application Form:
Candidates have to apply online for this exam. It can be a little difficult and confusing. Here is the guide to apply for the exam –
- Visit the official website i.e. edu.in
- Click on NEET-PG icon
- Then click on New Registration link and then click on Click Her
- A click here page will appear where candidates have to go through the instructions and then click on Proceed Button
- Read all the instruction and click on Proceed again
- A new page will open where the candidates are required to provide their personal information like – address, ID proof details, contact details etc.
- After filling the required information click on Save and Proceed
- After that a new page will open where the candidates will be required to change their password. The old password would have been received by the candidates at the time of registration. Give that password in Old password part and then put a new password and confirm it.
- After confirming the new password click on Update
- After that click on OK button and the login page will appear.
- Enter the login id, password and Captcha code and click on login button
- The details put on earlier by the candidate will be on view. If the candidates wish to change anything then click on Edit button or else click on Proceed
- After that a new page will appear where the candidates are require to put on some more details like – academic details, internship details etc.
- After entering the details click on Save & Proceed and a confirmation message will appear where click on OK button for payment
- Candidates can view the seats available in different cities or directly click on Online Payment Link to pay the necessary amount
- Select your preferred payment mode and click on PAY NOW
- A confirmation message will display. Click on OK button
- Then the candidates have to enter the details of card as required and click on Pay Now button
- The candidate will receive OTP which they are required to enter and then click on Submit
- A new page will appear indicating payment details and payment receipt will be generated.
- Candidates can print the receipt or click on Proceed button
- Confirmation of payment message will be displayed on the screen and then click on OK button
- A new page will appear to upload photo, signature and thumb impression
- Upload the above details. A confirmation message will be on display. Click on Accept all button and a new page will appear.
- On this page you can print the application form. Click on Submit button to complete the process
- Your application form will be printed.
NEET PG 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 3750 at the time of registering for NEET PG 2019 . The payment can be done by the following options –
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
|General and OBC||INR 3750|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 2750|