The Best Job for Veterans in the Market
What a person got to learn in their uniform can also carry their expertise to the boardroom especially for the veterans, and there are jobs where they use their military skills to prove an asset to the organization. Here, we are listing some of the best jobs for veterans.
- Intelligence Analyst – The average salary for this job is about $85,600 per annum, and one can get up to $121,000 annually besides other perks. This job has vast potential, and forty thousand jobs are available. Veterans need to analyze the data and gather intelligence on the competitor firms. The positions are in huge demand both at the private firms as well as government agencies. This job provides immense benefit to the society, the stress level is moderate, personal satisfaction is reasonable, and there is the flexibility in being an intelligence analyst.
- Management Consultant – The average pay is $111,000 per annum, and it can go up to $200,000 depending upon the performance. The job growth rate is twenty-four percent after ten years. More than lakhs of jobs are available for this position. Veterans are good consultants, and they can provide the client’s solutions by using their leadership skills. During tough times, management consultants are a boon to generate revenue for their organization. Generally, MBA candidates are hired, but military personnel with years of experience helps to meet the future demands of an organization. The job satisfaction is worth it; one needs to take stress as well as responsibility as they need to meet the deadlines and complete the task in a short span of time. Work timings are flexible and also the consultants are beneficial for the society.
- Logistics Analyst – This is one of the best jobs for veterans. On an average, a vet earns $60, 800 in a year. With more experience, one makes up to $89,400. A total of thirty thousand jobs are available and the job growth rate for ten years is twenty percent. As there is large-scale commercialization worldwide, there is a massive demand of logistics experts who can track the inventories, maintain the transport supplies like manufacturing equipment, food, etc. in an efficient process and supply the goods in different industries.
- Program Manager in Aviation sector– The average salary is $115,000 per annum while one can earn up to $160,000 depending upon the experience. There is seven percent job growth in ten years, and there is a vacancy of thirty thousand for the program manager. One needs to manage a contract or a project where the manager has to supervise the budgets and the staff members. Everything needs to be done in a time-bound manner, and the person has to report to the senior management.
- Pilot – The veterans have to convert their military flight certificate into an FAA one for flying commercial or corporate aircraft. The experienced people can provide training to the juniors and also share their experience on landing the plane during an emergency, safety precautions, etc. The average salary is $89,400, and it can go up to $163,000. A total of sixty thousand jobs are available for this position.
The above mentioned fields are only the surface of a massive ocean of jobs available for veterans. Buckle up and go get a job out there now!